NGP/CAIC Supplemental benefits Open enrollment for United Airlines AFA-CWA
January 15 - February 23, 2018
National Group Protection (NGP) and Continental American Insurance Company (CAIC) are pleased to announce several enhancements to the supplemental benefits program for AFA-CWA members at United Airlines. The open enrollment period starts on January 15, and members will have the opportunity to enroll on-site, online, and telephonically.
New for 2018
- New Group Hospital Indemnity Plan.
- Additional benefits and lower rates for the Group Accident and Critical Illness plans.
- Higher benefit amounts and additional benefit duration options for Group Short-Term Disability.
How to Enroll
Benefit counselors will be visiting the crew rooms Jan. 15 - Feb. 23, 2018.
Click HERE to view the schedule.
Please call (877) 293-3227. Benefit counselors are available to enroll members over the phone daily from 8:00am - 9:00pm EST starting January 15.
- Please click HERE to visit the enrollment site.
- To enter the enrollment site, you will need the following:
- Case ID: W300
- User ID: Enter Your U-ID number (without the "U" and no leading zeros)
- Password: AFAUNITED (must be all capitals)
- Security Phrase: as shown on screen
The NGP Advantage
- NGP has experience servicing more than 18,000 active policies for United AFA-CWA members.
- NGP has helped members receive more than $20 million in claims through the supplemental benefits program.
- Dedicated customer service – phones are answered live.
- NGP acts as an advocate on behalf of members.
- NGP has more than 10 years of experience providing supplemental benefits to AFA-CWA members and their families.
- NGP is a Union Shop.
If you have any questions regarding the supplemental benefit plans, or experience any issues enrolling, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at (800) 344-9016.