- We conduct one-on-one enrollments at worksite locations or online. For on-site enrollments, our enrollment manager coordinates ideal locations to meet with interested employees.
- We provide strong pre-enrollment planning and communications for every case.
- Benefit counselors are available at times that are convenient to employees and the worksite location (24-hour capability, including weekends).
- Our approach leads to increased participation and employee satisfaction.
- Our long-term approach to enrollments increases persistency and builds solid, stable accounts.
- NGP has conducted more than 140 enrollments in the last year.
- We are capable of enrolling cases with 200 - 20,000 employees.
- NGP has experience enrolling onsite in secure/restricted areas, including airports, energy facilities, and mass transit facilities.
- Our benefit counselors have an average of 10+ years experience working for NGP.
- We are a national enrollment network, licensed in all 50 states.
- We offer expert customer service support with phones answered live.
- NGP focuses on benefits education and communications — before, during and after the enrollment.
- We provide customized enrollment materials and a long-term enrollment approach that builds lasting relationships and increases persistency.
NGP is a national leader in the implementation and enrollment of supplemental insurance benefits. With more than 40 years of experience and a unique approach, we provide superior communications, long-term participation, and quality customer service.
GET IN TOUCH
At NGP, we know that finding the right supplemental insurance partner for your members is an important consideration. That’s why we offer free consultations to help identify your needs and goals, and customize plans that suit your team and your business.