NGP/CAIC Supplemental benefits for United Airlines AFA-CWA
National Group Protection (NGP) and Continental American Insurance Company (CAIC) are pleased to announce several enhancements to the supplemental benefit plans for AFA-CWA members at United Airlines.
New for 2018
- New Group Hospital Indemnity Plan.
- Additional benefits and lower rates for the Group Accident and Critical Illness plans.
- Higher benefit amounts and additional benefit duration options for Group Short-Term Disability.
CAIC Claims Site
United Airlines AFA-CWA members with active Continental American Insurance Company supplemental benefits can download claim forms and file claims electronically through the CAIC Claims Site.
How to access the Claims Site –
Please click the link below to visit the CAIC Claims Site. www.caicclaimscenter.com
To enter the claims site:
•Register for the site by entering your U-ID, providing an email address and creating a password.
•You will receive an email from the site once you have registered and are able to access the site.
If you have any questions regarding the supplemental benefit plans, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at 800-344-9016.
The NGP Advantage
- NGP has experience servicing more than 18,000 active policies for United AFA-CWA members.
- NGP has helped members receive more than $20 million in claims through the supplemental benefits program.
- Dedicated customer service – phones are answered live.
- NGP acts as an advocate on behalf of members.
- NGP has more than 10 years of experience providing supplemental benefits to AFA-CWA members and their families.
- NGP is a Union Shop.
If you have any questions regarding the supplemental benefit plans, or experience any issues enrolling, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at (800) 344-9016.